Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Random pictures and comments of Japan

Tried to sing Guren no Yumiya last night. No furigana and lots of old kanji. Wtf.


Fried oyster.

Taking a piss at club Sega.






Hanzawa Naoki doing Ads for Softbank which is not a bank.

Wtf did we get a crappy version of Pepper Lunch in Australia?

Unsure to get this or the full body colour one.

Either I've been blind all this time or Hello Project just moved to Akiba.



Can't wait for 575. Its going to be a great Japanese study tool.

New Shinjuku South entrance.

Can't be stiffed watching the Spec movie. Is Mano Erina in this or the next one?

All good things must come to an end.

Ugh.

6 comments:

bframe5 said...

The rampant Hanzawa Naoki Softbank CMs need to stop... ><

Akiramike said...

He's in every freaking train and station. Haven't watched any tv yet besides 10 minutes of morning talk shows.

Sonna~ said...

When I was there it was these adverts over and over:

1. Suumo with the suumo ball of fluff thing and the jalan cat.

2. Uniqlo

If you get a chance buy some glasses over there (unless you have astigmatism). They're freaking cheap. Cheaper than the UK and I've heard cheaper than Australia. I got three pairs at ZOFF for well under 20,000 yen.

Akiramike said...

I bought a pair from Zoff for 5000円 last trip and I have astigmatism. The lenses were free and I have no idea what the non free lenses do.

Sonna~ said...

I have astigmatism too, I actually got three pairs (PC glasses, which I think they must add in your astigmatism thing in for, and two regular ones). I heard something about if you have astigmatism and read a lot, the regular ones are no good but I don't know. (I heard this from someone who isn't Japanese.)

Akiramike said...

They just scanned my glasses and I asked the shop person whether it was ok since I had astigmtism and he said no problem. Can't remember the word for it since I've only used it once.

I've been recommended the PC glasses before and should have gotten them since I'm in from of a PC a lot.