Saturday, April 18, 2015

Minna! Esper Dayo! Esper, Miyako E Iku!


Miyako E Iku! is a fan service laden meaningless dorama special to the could have good dorama series Minna! Esper Dayo!

Unfortunately Kaho is not in this cause she's got a boyfriend and has lost her powers because she not a virgin anymore. :(

The good news is Mano Erina is still in this along with Kitahara Rie from AKB48.


Shometani Shota is the luckiest actor in jdorama.

Hashimoto Manami from Shimokita Glory Days. Hhmm. I need to rewatch that show.

I have no idea WTF Sono Sion is doing anymore. His stuff feels like a shadow of his glory days.

You will never look at mini cars the same way after watching Miyaho E Iku!

I can't recommend this dorama special unless you're a die hard Mano Erina fan like me.

Thanks to Koshonin for retiming the Japanese subs which you can get here. The raw can be gotten from nyaa here.

5 comments:

VampireXxX said...

LOL...sasuga mike...

just what i thought :D

the first thing you watched after returning home is minna esper XD

i watched this without sub just because i want to see erina and kitarie :D

and that lucky b*****d shota able to touch kitarie's b****t *grrr*

Anonymous said...

Rootabega sez:
Why oh why do dorama specials have to suck so hard? I don't mean the stand-alone ones, I mean the ones like this one and their sh*t-tastic fan service.
BTW, is there a curse filter on? I hope there isn't 'cause I prefer my swearing straight up and undiluted.

Akiramike said...

Not sure about the swear filter. Let's test it out.

fuck

Specials are usually a quick cash in anyway with no story to tell.

Anonymous said...

Any chance you can point to doramas with nhdity such as shimokita glory days and elite yankee subaru?

Akiramike said...

@anon: I have not heard Elite Yankee Saburo in ages! I am not away of any nudity doramas since Esper. I would recommend Tokumei Kakarichou Tadano Hitoshi seasons 1-3 which have a lot of fanservice and nudity. It became very tame after season 4.