Sunday, February 19, 2017
Rest of Japan 2017 pictures
The saddest thing about this Japan trip besides being unwell for most of it is that I don't get that many 3DS street passes anymore. Japan is truly knee deep into mobile phone gaming now. :(
Games Maya blog that I have been reading for the past year. Over the counter, she's got pictures of her with many famous game people including Kojima Hideo. If you are a gamer its a nice shop to visit although there's nothing much in Kasai. I recommend reading the blog for Japanese studies.
From top row going left to right:
1) Guild 01 - Less than 200 yen and its a collection of 4 eshop games and I wanted to the D&D like game called Crimson Shroud.
2) Codename Steam - Valkyria Chronicles with retro comic feel featuring American icons. Made for the US market but sadly didn't sell well but its more Valkyria Chronicles than Valkyria Azure Revolution.
3) Project X Zone 2 - I haven't even touched the first game gut this has got Kiryu, Majima and Segata Sanshiro and its the original game sound edition so its got all the original music.
4) Red Ash - I think its by Mistwalker, maker of Lost Odyssey.
5) Sonic Lost World - Just got the Wii U version when it went on sale in the shop and I quite like it. I like the 3D effects.
6) Sonic Generations - Slim Sonic and Fat Sonic team up.
7) Monster Hunter Stories - I quick like it. Its got a story and its a turn based game.
8) Yoshi's Wolly World - Only game I regret buying. Graphically I prefer the 20 year old Snes game and the 3D sucks.
9) Sega 3D Archives Final Stage - I got most the games I want digitally but I got this cause Thunder Force 3 is cartridge only. Sega does a really awesome job with the 3D for these games. If only they Thunder Force 4 cause its twice as beautiful as TF3 and parallax scrolling would make the 3D incredible.
10) Berserk guide book!!!!!!!!!
11) Feel free to laugh at me. At least I got it 2nd hand so Furyu does not get my money. I just wanted a brain dead Love Plus.