Monday, June 20, 2011

Rest of loot from Japan

Tactic Ogre Artbook.

Absolutely stunning artwork.

Great art trumps 5 billion polygons per second IMHO.

20000 yen of PSN points and the bloody Japanese store is still down! I'm in no hurry as I have tons of things to do but I just want to have Saigo no yakusoku monogatari on my PSP.

Tsubomi photobook.

For those who don't know, she is a very famous JAV actress.

If you're interested, you can find her catalog of hundreds of dvds here.

Saw a Takako Kitahara book which in hindsight I should have bought.

SSF4AE book with those two bastards who don't belong in this game on the cover.

Ore no Imouto game for PSP and I believe it not available as a PSN game.

Hatsune Miku Tony version.

I was going to ditch this for the Append figure which I have just preordered but it still looks good.

Nene from Love Plus figure.

Nene standing on my shelf along with my Kirino and Kuroneko figures which I also got on this trip.

Lastly my Manaka bolster cover. Now to find a gigantic bolster.

Not much loot this trip. I was held back by the guilt of spending more than I thought I would be and also lack of space. I could have carried an additional efficiently boxed figure and some more books. The Hatsune Miku figure took more than half a bag and its not that big. Big boxes may attract buyers but its just an illusion that wastes space.

After giving it some thought, I realised I should have stopped worrying about money and just spend. Better to regret spending more than regret not spending/buying while on holiday.

Found the Mano Erina song that non-single song that really liked from her concert, Dare ni mo iwanaide.




Mano Erina's routine during the concert just makes it even better. Unfortunately there's no video online of her performing Dare ni mo iwanaide as she didn't sing it during her last concert dvd and its a B-side.

Didn't realise that the Datenshi Eri skit from the concert was actually from a comedy track in her second album.

No comments: