Tuesday, January 24, 2006

2nd House ep 2: I LOVE COSPLAY!

Warning: the following post contains nudity and those who have not heard of Jenna Jameson or Sora Aoi better stay away.

OMFG, ep 2 is here and this dorama is a sukebe's dream. While there are still no subs, its still very watchable as sukebeness is a universal language. I'm sure anyone can understand 'cosplay kirai desu ka?' No words can describe the joy of watching this dorama so I'll let the pics do the talking......

Lesson No. 1: Always check for special packages before jumping in the deep end...........

........... or you'll end up like this........

OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG.................

Koichi wakes up to find himself in heaven............... Notice the seductive pose Isoyama Sayaka is in........

The nurse singing Ayaya's 'Yeah! Meccha Holiday'! How I miss those fun Ayaya songs! Kinda reminds me of the time Ayaya's tube top slipped off when she was singing the same song. Perhaps a sort of homage to the incident?

OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG. I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

Ep 2 end with poor Aki about to be assaulted. While I'm we're waiting for Koichi to save the day in ep, let's thank God for creating Isoyama Sayaka.

1 comment:

Akiramike said...

Its a midnight dorama with shounen manga humour/fanservice. Gravure idold don't do nudity, they leave it to AV actresses. :)