Sunday, May 12, 2019

Keiji Zero Episodes 1-8

Keiji Zero is yet another run of the mill police jdorama. The only reason I gave it a shot was that Sawamura Ikki was the main character and it had the interesting premise of Sawamura Ikki having lost his memory of the past 20 years and having to solve cases as essentially a rookie.

Sawamura luckily has a partner Saso-san who is a fan of the policeman he used to be and Saso-san acts as a reference book for his past memories.

The only positives I can say about Keiji Zero are that its set in Kyoto so that's different and I did not have any episodes until episode 8 where they really went too far in trying to make it a touching episode.

The reason why I dislike your generic police/investigation shows is that they try too much to make the stories touching. Someone always has some stupid freaking sentimental secret and after episode 8 I do not care anymore because it is so stupid. Avoid because it is just so mediocre. One final thing, I can't believe that Keiji Zero has a rating of 11%. Are people so desperate for such a run of a mill police show?

1 comment:

Buck said...

I didn't expect you to watch this show, because it looks just like another run-of-the-mill cop show. I can tolerate these shows if there is good chemistry and comedy like Keishichou Zero Gakari, but there's none in this case.