Thursday, March 28, 2019

I"s Episode 7

Just when I was starting to get sick of everything falling into Ichitaka's lap but him being this passive whimp, we get to the Izumi episode aka Ichitaka finally gets proactive.

First off, the casting of Izumi is great. I think all the casting in this show is great.

It really feels like the manga come to life.

Secondly, they swapped the hot spring scene into a karaoke room seen but I'm fine with it because it does the same thing, just with less titillation.

Most importantly, its the scene where Ichitaka is finally honest with his feelings in front of someone.

 That's what romantic comedies are about.

The need to see too characters say it to each other....

while the plot hurls obstacle after obstacle to prevent our two main characters from expressing their feelings.

Don't worry, despite modifying the onsen scene, there is still plenty of fanservice.

Did this happen in the manga? I can't remember.

 I love this show! Can't wait for the next episode! Must watch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog to find j-dramas and movies that are worth my time.

I just wanted to recommend potplayer to you! It has cool functions like saving the text on display with a keyboard shortcut (if you pair this with a clipboard manager like clipq or ditto you can collect all the lines you want), looking up a word you click on the word in the subtitle on a site of your choice (you gotta set it up in the settings), and more!

http://www.nihongonobaka.com/study-subtitled-videos-using-potplayer/