Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Black Scandal : So bad I could not take my eyes off it.

Black Scandal is tale of revenge.

5 years ago, actress Fujisaki Sara was framed and falsely accused of having an affair. As a result, her mother committed suicide and her career was finished.

However, in order to get revenge on the people who wronged her, Sara had plastic surgery turning into Yamaguchi Sayaka and managed to get into her former agency Florite as a manager.

Black Scandal is really bad. The acting is bad and there are way too many plot holes. However, it is also unabashedly trashy. I've always wanted a trashy jdorama about all the horrible things that happen in the Japanese entertainment industry.

I don't know why and how I watched all 10 episodes of Black Scandal without skipping.

Maybe I just enjoyed watching Yamaguchi Sayaka going all out in this show cause her character goes through the whole gamut of emotions in this.

I just could not quit Black Scandal the same way I ended watching the whole series of Black Revenge.

Its such a trainwreck of a show that I could not stop staring. Please avoid lest you be sucked in like me only to regret it in the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you heard the news about Pierre Taki?
https://www.tokyohive.com/article/2019/03/denki-grooves-pierre-taki-arrested-for-cocaine-use

Sonna~ said...

I don't know, I feel like every now and then, it's necessary to watch something trashy or gaudy or really outlandish. Although on the downside that's why I don't watch too many k-dramas.

Akiramike said...

@Sonna~: I just feel bad for wasting 9 hours when I have so many things to do.