Monday, November 30, 2015

Sambomaster 15th anniversary Live Final at Zepp Tokyo

My favourite band has turned 15!

Lining up to get some merchandise.

Finally some decent t-shirts and they overcharge like Onitsuka Chihiro.

Waiting to go inside according to ticket number.

The good thing about Zepp is that you're pretty much guaranteed a decent view as long as you don't have tall people in front of you.

There was a Scandal-like excessive amount of skits but since the show was 2 hours and 45 minutes it was ok. Scandal would have like a 2 hour show with at least half an hour of talking. Still I was expecting them to pack in more old songs in seeing as its their anniversary tour.

I will never be able to listen to Oasis sing Don't look back in Anger but at least I heard my favourite band sing it.

No comments: