Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sada Masashi - Kanpaku Sengen


Woot! Maci from d-addicts posted the insert song from Suekko Chonan Ane Sannin by Sada Masashi. Watched the dorama end of last year and though it started slow, it became very watchable, especially cause of Fukatsu Eri.

Was looking for the lyrics last night and it turns out this is one damn funny song!

Couldn't find the lyrics translated into English but found one translated into Indonesian here:
http://daunsingkong.blogspot.com/2005/01/lamaran-ala-kanpaku-sengen.html

Had a hard time with some of the Indonesian and I left some things untranslated but you'll get the gist of the song.

And check out the flash animation that will explain the song to you:
http://www2.gyojya.jp:8000/Flash/Good/propose.swf



Omae wo yome ni morau maeni
Itte okitai koto ga aru
Kanari kibishii hanashi mo suru ga 
Ore no honne wo kiiteoke
Before I take you as my wife
There is something I must say
It may sound harsh
But its my true feelings so listen well

Ore yori saki ni nete wa ikenai
Ore yori ato ni okite mo ikenai
Meshi umaku tsukure
Itsumo kirei de iro
Dekiru hangi de kamawanai kara

You will never sleep before me
Don't wake up after me
Cook delicious food for me
Always keep yourself appealing
Yah... sebisa kamu lah...

Wasuretekureruna
Shigoto mo dekinai otoko ni
Katei wo mamoreru hazu nado
nai tteiu koto
Omae ni wa omae ni shika dekinai
koto mo aru kara
Sore igai wa kuchi dashisezu
Damatte ore ni tsuitekoi

And don't you forget
A man has to work
And protect his family
You also have things only you can do
So when outside dun protest
Be quiet and follow me

Omae no oya to ore no oya to
Dochira mo onaji da taisetsu ni shiro
Shutokoshuto kashikoku konase
Tayasui hazuda aisureba ii
Hito no kageguchi iu na kiku na

Your parents and mine
All are equaly important
The trials of in laws and family
As long as there's love its ok
Don't listen to gossip

Sorekara tsumaranu shitto wa suru na
Ore wa uwaki wa shinai !
Tabun shinai to omou ...
Shinai janai ka na ?
Ma chotto kakugo wa shiteoke

Do not get jealous without reason
I will not be unfaithful !
Sepertinya ga akan sih...
Ga akan ga sih ?
Yah, kamu siap2 aja deh

Shiawase wa futari de sodateru mono de
Dochirakaga kurou shite tsukurou mono dewa nai hazu
Omae wa ore no tokoro e ie wo sutetekuru no dakara
Kaeru basho wa nai to omoe
Korekara ore ga omae no ie

Happiness is for two to grasp
Its harsh if only one works hard
You have left your home from mine
Remember you have a new place to return to
From now on, I am your home

Kodomo ga sodatte Toshi wo tottara
Ore yori saki ni shinde wa ikenai
Tatoeba wazuka ichinichi demo ii
Ore yori hayaku itte wa ikenai

After our kids are grown and we are old
Do not die before me
Even for one day
Do not leave before me

Nanimo iranai ore no te wo nigiri
Namida no shizuku futatsu ijo kobose
Omae no okage de ii jinsei datta to
Ore ga iu kara kanarazu iu kara

I only ask for you to hold my hand
And cry two tears for me.
Your presence has brought me a good life
Aku akan bilang seperti itu. Pasti aku akan bilang.

Wasurete kureru na
Ore no ai suru onna wa
Aisuru onna wa shougai omae hitori

And don't you forget
The woman that I love
My whole life there is only you

Wasurete kureru na
Ore no aisuru onna wa
Aisuru onna wa shougai
Omae tada hitori

And don't you forget
The woman that I love
My whole life there is only you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see i can help you. and thanks for let me know.

Claudia said...

A little help with a couple of parts:

Tabun shinai to omou...
Shinai janai ka na ?
Ma chotto kakugo wa shiteoke

[I think I won't be unfaithful...]
[Or... will I be unfaithful?]
[Well, better prepare yourself for something bad...]

Omae no okage de ii jinsei datta to
Ore ga iu kara kanarazu iu kara

['My life was good thanks to you',]
[I will tell you, I will tell you without a doubt]