Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ace wo narae ep 4

Its been a year since JTV released eps 1 and 2 of Ace wo Nerae and finally ep 3 and 4 are out. Ace is basically a very shoujo type dorama about a girl who takes up tennis. The acting and action is so bad that its good. Who am I kidding, I just enjoy seeing Aya Euto jumping around in a short skirt and I just wanted to post these screencaps after watching ep 4.

Hhhm, nice pose by Aya Euto. If only she'd arch her back more....

Goddammit, I want to the coach of a female high school tennis club who dresses like a yakuza when I grow up. Stupid coach holding her skirt up. We want to see some legs!

Hhmm, nice view. Hopefully Aya Euto will wear these type of skirts in the later eps.....

If you haven't guessed by now, I'm trying to find any upskirt shots in this series and this is probably the closest one I've found. Too bad they change camera angles when she gets up.

This dorama is screams shoujoness. (I think its from a shoujo manga) There's your cool looking yakuza coach. There's a princess like character who ties her hair in pink ribbons, place the piano and lives in a huge mansion with french maids and a step-brother step-sister sub plot.

My biggest complaint is the overuse of CG balls. The girls obviously can't play tennis and the CG balls make it all the more fake. Still its a fun dorama and fellow sukebes can keep themselves awake by perv at the girl's legs.

No comments: