Monday, June 27, 2005

HELP DESK PPL ARE FUCKING IDIOTS

Got off the phone with the help desk person from my isp. Told him I had problems connecting to d-addicts.net, I could not even ping it and it was registering 30+ hops before timing out on tracerts. The fucking idiot had the fucking balls to ask me to lower my IE security settings and install SP2. Hello you idiot mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF has that got to do with me not being able to PING the goddamn server. What fucking computer course did u fucking land to get this fucking help desk job? He did not even fucking seem to know how fucking serious not being able to ping is.

I don't even have a fucking computer degree and I fucking know more than the idiot. Fucking bastards reading from a list. A fucking primary school kids can do that.

I was so fuckings pissed off that I wanted to curse his idiocy. But then, he was only doing his fucking job. Blame the fucking isps for hiring ppl who don't know jack shit about computers. At least I didn't get some fucking idiot from some country speaking unrecognisable english.

The only time I had decent support was when I was with a small isp that was run from a house. Since there were two guys running it, they had to know their stuff. (sometime we called them up at 4am in the morning, lol!)

No comments: