Friday, April 26, 2019

Hamsapsukebe Jdorama Awards 2018

Apologies for the super long delay. It took me a while to catch up on 2018 shows after my trip and I was busy catching up on this year's shows after that.

MOST DISAPPOINTING ACTOR 2018

TAKEUCHI YUKO (Miss Sherlock and Innocent Days)

Once upon a time Takeuchi Yuko could do no wrong. Its not all her fault but both shows were so frustratingly meh.


BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

ARATA (Unnatural)

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

TOMITA MIU (Switched)

BEST ACTOR

KARASAWA TOSHIAKI (Harassment Game) 

BEST ACTRESS


HIROSE SUZU (Anone)

BIGGEST WASTE OF TALENT 2018

MISS SHERLOCK

GUILTY PLEASURE JDORAMA OF 2018

DAISY LUCK

I had way too much fun watching this show.

THE GOOD TRY AWARD

TAKANE NO HANA

This award is for the show that reached for the stars and truly tried to be great and that is Takane no Hana. The show did not impress me but I appreciated the effort and its ambitions. Maybe I might appreciate it more if I watch it again with English subs but I appreaciate what it was trying to be.

TOP 4 JDORAMAS OF 2018

4. Genkai Danchi

3. Champon Tabetaka


2. Unnatural

1. Harassment Game

4 comments:

Aarrrr said...

I'm starting to appreciate Genkai Danchi more after my wife says I sound like Terauchi-san whenever I bitch about my neighbours.

Sonna~ said...

I'm watching Daisy Lucky (slowly because work is getting busier) and having fun with it too, actually.

Have you heard that a sequel to Kekkon Dekinai Otoko is coming out in autumn? If you can read it, the news is here: https://www.ktv.jp/kekkondekinaiotoko/index.html

It's been YEARS. Not sure how to feel.

Anonymous said...

other Takeuchi Yuko drama is also big waste of talent!
imo gibo to musume should be in the rating too

Anonymous said...

by "other Takeuchi Yuko drama" I mean bengoshi drama