Sunday, April 07, 2019

Papa Katsu is being subbed!

I wrote about Papakatsu way back in 2017 and happy to say the first 6 episodes have been subbed by rjgman56. Nojima Shinji's writing is so good, he can turn a run of the mill middle age man fantasy show is a very fun story about characters with plenty of issues.

Just keep your expectations in check and you'll have an enjoyable time. I'm slowly working my way through this show again and the dialogue is so fun. Very watchable. Raws are available from nyaa.

1 comment:

Antspace said...

Thanks for the recommend. Just like you said. If you keep your expections low it is quite enjoyable.
The production value is low and there is a mediocre atmosphere about the series, but the writing is really good. I just finished episode 7 and I watched breathlessly.
I'll wait for the subs to come out before I watch the finale, but very excited now and curious for the ending. :-)