Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Perfect Crime Episodes 1-6

Trendl Reina is interior design firm and is having an affair with her boss. Some dude from New York Shinonome happens to see their affair. Shinonome treats Trendle Reina very coldly (the bastard!) and tells her he hates her.

Trendl Reina falls for this dude trying so hard to be cool and mysterious. The only hook Perfect Crime has is Reina as the narrator saying that her character did not know she was in a trap.

In episode, we finally find out this Shinonome's true movie and we get a rerun of the first 3 episodes again with all of Shinonome's thoughts thrown in. The problem is they replay every single thing that happened in the first episodes.

They could have easily compiled a couple of scenes together. I understand the intent but its just very inefficient story telling.

If you are not introducing anything of significance by replaying the same three episodes again, you're just wasting my time. Maybe the manga does it the same way, I don't know.

I only lasted 6 episodes because of Trendl Reina and wanting to find out whether she can act and carry a jdorama.

The only thing I've find is that she's good at pulling cute faces but I'm not going to keep watching to find out the rest. Very Meh. Not bad enough to get my crap rating, just very dull.

3 comments:

nanimono said...

Hi, most of last season's doramas were just so-so, and the only one that entertained me was Fruits Takuhaibin, I hope you'll give it a try ^^

Anonymous said...

Any plan on releasing a best of 2018 or finishing the subs on Mosaic by any chance?

Akiramike said...

@nanimono : Fruits Takuhaibin is very entertaining.

@anon : I think Dark_Schneider_Py announced on the thread he is getting back on it.