Sunday, February 03, 2019

Sumu Sumu Episodes 1-3


WHAT IS IT?

Its a comedy show where Bakarythm, some entertainer called Wakabayashi and Nikaido Fumi play themselves and its the show is about their interactions in Wakabayashi's apartment.

IS IT GOOD?

I would say its moderately amusing. Its really a show about nothing.

SHOULD YOU WATCH IT?

If you are after a 20 minute light comedy sketch show. I think Sumu Sumu would make a decent palette cleanser between shows but with so many jdoramas to watch, I don't feel any need to keep going. Ok for what it is but meh.

2 comments:

Hisoka said...

Come on!! I think that's a bit too harsh. Maybe I love these kinds of comedies way too much. But I still think with the given subject it's pretty great. Along with Mr Nietzsche at the convenience store, this is one of my favourite jdorama comedies which are "about nothing"

Antspace said...

I saw the first ep, and got a strong feeling that the guys had been smoking something ;-)