Saturday, February 16, 2019

Fruits Takuhaibin Episodes 1-5 ; The New Shinya Shokudo?

Fruits Takuhaibin is a show about a prostitute delivery business where all the girls are named after fruits and the people working there.

Uchiyama Rina. Its been such a long time since I've seen her.


Never throught I'd see Narumi Riko in this type of show but episode 2 was really good.

Fruits Takuhaibin reminds me very much Shinya Shokudo with the story of each episode centered around a guest character and the main actors are actually the supporting characters while the stories have this melancholy human feel to them.

I really think Fruits Takuhaibin as the ability to reach must watch status like Shinya Shokudo as long as the quality of the writing keeps up.

I'm feeling swamped with so many jdoramas to watch lately. Usually I drop more than half of the shows I try but recently I haven't come across any bad shows.

Very watchable. If you like Shinya Shokudo, this show is for you. HPriest has subbed the first two episodes here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'm feeling swamped with so many jdoramas to watch lately. Usually I drop more than half of the shows I try but recently I haven't come across any bad shows."
Same for me! I'm enjoying Fruits very much