Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Passed my JLPT N3!

Results came out today!!! Somehow I got perfect score for reading and listening although when I was studying for the exam, I usually got half my comprehension questions wrong and there were a few listening questions that I thought were surprisingly difficult.

These are the three books that I used. My favourite is the grammar speedmaster on the right. Very easy to understand. I like the complete mock exam on the left because it explains to why the answer was right AND why the other answers were wrong. Very important for self study. Last is the complete master grammar on top which I did but was confusing for me. I think less is more and that's why speedmaster was good for me.

I did a lot of the comprehension questions twice and it was only towards the end did I start to figure out how to handle the questions. A bit disappointed with my vocabulary/grammar score. 17 wrong questions is a lot and that means I got a lot of the 50/50 questions wrong. :( On to N2. I've read there's a bit of a jump from N3 to N2 and I want to see if my vocabulary from watching doramas and playing games can handle it.

5 comments:

Jean said...

Super congratulations to you! \(^_^)/

junny said...

Congrats on passing with such a good score!

dgundam said...

gratz!

Sonna~ said...

Congrats!! We're really happy for you. :)

Akiramike said...

Thanks for the comments!