1. Japanese cops get to go kyabakura for free! I want to be Japanese policeman when I grow up.
2. Oguri Shun and cop not concerned about people finding out their connection by going to sento.
3. Do not wear your regular perfume when committing a crime. Hopefully there will be an episode where a serial killer puts on different perfumes for each kill thereby confusing our cop with too much hair product.
4. Two people are able to sit this far apart and talk audibly while not getting eavesdropped. They took care of the eavesdropping part by making all other patrons non-Japanese cause all non-Japanese don't speak English. The regulars at this bar are probably wondering why these two Japanese dudes always talk to each other facing away.
5. The real reason why Oguri Shun and cop don't really care about hiding their alliance is that everyone who finds out about them is guaranteed to end up dead. Someone should tell them it might be in their interest to wear masks to cover their face.
6. When trying to avenge the death Hirosue Ryoko by mysterious assailants, concentrate on the watches instead of looking into why she was killed in the first place.
Summary: My brain cannot take more of this show. I cannot stand what little intelligence I have being insulted so much. Ouroboros is a house painted with bright colours to appeal to a certain demographic while the shaky foundation it is built on is ignored. Maybe I should rewatch Gaiji Keisatsu......