Thursday, August 22, 2013

Limit eps 1-6


I was hoping for a Battle Royale lite dorama but Limit is less survival dorama and more about character archetypes and delving into their problems as the series progresses. You got Sakuraba Nanami as the former nice girl who was once betrayed and doesn't want to be betrayed again, Ogawa from Suzuki sensei playing Ogawa, bullied girl who overacts and turns crazy when she turns the tables etc.


Could have been better if execution were improved. You've gotta turn off your brain for some things but the dorama hasn't gone anywhere interesting though the ending of episode 6 did stir my interest. I can't even say it s watchable dorama. I'm only watching for Sakuraba Nanami and Ogawa but neither do anything interesting with their characters. Doesn't suck but not much to see here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I really enjoy your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you could answer the questions and let me know that would be awesome!
http://choronghi.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/liebster-award-nomination/

xaxa said...

agree on everything. will watch till the and, but the plot and execution are prety bad.