Sunday, July 29, 2018

Daisy Luck 6-10

Daisy Luck , the show about 4 women turning 30 is utterly predictable right until the end, Shokotan's storyline could have been funnier but I have no complaints and enjoyed it all the way through.


Maybe its because Daisy Luck does not aspire to be more than lift fluff for the around 30 genre or maybe like Anata ni wa Kaeru Ie ga Aru, I just like the cast and there was no overpushed talento/idoru to repulse me.

Perfectly watchable though not particularly memorable. If you need a break from WOWOW and cover up doramas, and want something fun that doesn't require much attention, Daisy Luck is the show for you.

3 comments:

Rick said...

Have you found English subs for this? I couldn't. My Japanese is basic, probably not enough. I have the Japanese subs, which will help my comprehension, and I could use the English-translated manga if they're fairly similar, to help translate.

BTW, thanks for your great blog. I've found some really good watching which I would otherwise have missed amidst so much junk on Japanese TV.

Akiramike said...

@Rick, Daisy Luck has actually been subbed by eveychooey at d-addicts.
https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=164625

Rick said...

@Akiramike Thank you, don't know how I missed it. Now to try to find a download...