Sunday, June 02, 2013

Minna! Esper Dayo! ep 7

Episode 7 is a disappointing filler-like episode.

First of, I just want to say I want to be a teddy bear when I grow up.

Second of all, nothing really interesting is being done with Mano Erina's character besides her not believing in Espers.

We do finally get to see the creepy long haired guy in action.

Let's just say he's responsible for the town's female population becoming Tenga girls.

I'm quite impressed they got so many extras but I guess most of them are probably real Tenga girls and Tenga is a sponsor.

Creepy long hair dude's aim in this episode was to get our hero to a simple realisation.

Its unfortunate that this could have been an awesome zombie parody episode and instead it fell flat.

I guess its more mind control than zombie but nothing really funny happened except Tenga dude getting swarmed by Tenga girls.

I must have missed something in this episode because it doesn't advance the story at all.

I never thought one day Mano Erina would be a Tenga girl.

I still have no idea what Minna! Esper Dayo! is. It doesn't seem to be a super power team up.

Its not funny enough to be a gag dorama. 7 episodes in and it hasn't built any threat.

The triangle relationship has been stalling so its not really a relationship dorama. Whatever it is, Minna! Esper Dayo! needs to find its voice soon.

No comments: