Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fukuda Saki - Goodby My Love


When I first heard this song last weekend, I knew it was going to be in my playlist for a very long time. I desperately searched for the PV. Who was this angel singing this folk ballad type song? Found the PV and was in for a shock. A 16 year old kid playing a guitar singing such profound lyrics? And she was from Bishoujo Club 31? ugh. The very boring PV is set in front of Tokyo Wankei and is shades of Taiyo no Uta.

Basically, this song should have been sung by a woman, not a girl. Still its probably the best song I've heard this year and I recommend you get it from J-Spot's music rotation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a cover so you can hear the version sang by a woman. it's just i personally don't like the 2nd cover cause it's boring as hell. the first over is by a half-japaense person i beleive cause she speaks good english :)

I love this song too :D fukuda saki has a great voice :)