Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Mistress: Onnatachi no Himitsu jdorama review

Mistress as the name suggests is about four women who are good friends with each other and each of them is involved in some sort of mistress relationship.

Hasegawa Kyoko who looks even more plastic nowadays is a doctor who's lover had just passed away, Mizuno Miki is the housewife whose husband died many years ago, Hyunri is does not want to have a child with her husband and Omasa Aya gets into a lesbian relationship with ex AKB48 Shinoda Mariko.

For those sukebes wanting to watch this for Omasa Aya and Shinoda Mariko action, there's nothing really to see here.

Mistress is a dorama that has some interesting ideas but doesn't really go anywhere and in the end I was asking myself why I watched all the episodes for? I guess I enjoyed the friendship aspect of it.

 It feels like a show without a strong vision. Could have been decent but feels very run of the mill. Meh.

3 comments:

Jung said...

If you have Netflix, give "Move to Heaven" a go. "Mine" is also great. A nicely pieced together thriller. Hospital 'Playlist is also great, but might be a bit slow. All kdorama of course.

I'm trying to get back into dorama scene, but really struggling... so much so that I sometimes re-watch Lady Joker.

Anyhoo, stay safe folks,

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike, have you seen Tokyo Dokushin Danshi? It was from 2019 but I watched it last year and really liked it.

Akiramike said...

@Jung: I could watch Lady Joker every year. Have you tried Konto wo Hajimaru or Plage or Dakara Watashi wa Oshimashita?

@Anon: I have it but I think I tried episode 1 and didn't like it.