Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Kyouen NG Episode 2-6

First of, I just want to say that pleaseignore is subbing Kyouen NG at d-addicts

I have also finished watching it with Japanese subtitles it is a fun jdorama about a bunch of actors who were purposely cast with people they don't get along with (kyouen NG actors) and the most famous of all kyouen NG actors, Nakai Kiichi and Suzuki Kyoka have to work together to keep the dorama from falling apart.

I thought the script was entertaining and smart. It doesn't have the banter magic Okada Yoshikazu's Saigo Kara Nibanme no Koi but I enjoyed watching the behind the scenes stuff of making a jdorama and I can't imagine the juggling of egos and personalities that producers and directors have to deal with all the time.

Kyouen NG is a fun, feel good watching all the characters come together. 

I am a tiny bit disappointed that it never reached must watch level for me despite the talent involved but if a show about people who don't get along making a jdorama sounds interesting, then this show is for you. Watchable.

No comments: