Sunday, August 02, 2020

Ore no Hanashi wa Nagai Episodes 1~3

Ore no Hanashi wa Nagai is a family drama with the main character being a 31 year old neet who is enabled by his doting mother to get into stupid arguments.

Koike Eiko is the successful older sister who moves back into the family home with her daughter and Yasude Kei, her second husband.

I really dislike the Neet character. The comedy is from his arguments and the show is about how his heart is in the right place but I just can't stand how he's not even doing part time work to help up his mom and just leeches off her.

The interesting characters for me were Yasuda Ken as the henpecked husband who used to be in a band and the daughter with her high school love affair.

I just want the mom to kick the Neet out so he has to work everyday just to have a roof over his head. I just can't stand the main character and am not compelled to continue watching.

No comments: