Sunday, August 09, 2020

Konya wa kono ji de Episodes 3 to 12

Its been a hard slog to finish Konya wa Kono ji de but I finally finished!

When I say hard slog, I mean watching it has been painful for various reasons. Its going to be a very long time before we will be able to go back to Japan enjoy the izakayas and watching this show reminds me of how life used to be before corona and social distancing.

As food pr0n, Konya wa kono ji is easy and breezy, much better than Shinya Shokudo.

The relationship of the two main characters is entertaining and provides enough story to keep things interesting without overshadowing the food.

Only the first two episodes have been subbed but I think its a pretty easy watch if you have basic Japanese.

Very watchable show and remember not to watch on an empty stomach!

I hope they will do a season 2 but it will be very difficult in today's climate.

No comments: