Thursday, November 28, 2019

Mada Kekkon Dekinai Otoko Episode 8

What a funny and touching episode. Especially watching Eiji and Kuwano from the first season until now. Every week, I look forward to this series and looks like we are getting close to the end. The first half felt like a retreat of the first season but the second half feels more different. Blitzfansub has subbed until episode 3 so be sure to watch!

I am starting to feel sad because I want to spend more time with these characters and there does not seem to be much time left. Must watch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want it to really end this time whatever he married or stay single.
He deserve to be happy whit his choice of life because he really good guy.

Akiramike said...

@unknown: My biggest fear is that we go to a season 3. I think whatever his choice, Kuwano will always have friends because they can see through him.