Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Anata no Warehouse is closing on November 17th. :(

Shocked to see this news from Brian Ashcraft of Kotaku. Legendary arcade in Kawasaki, Anata no Warehouse is closing its doors in a month. I first went to Anata no Warehouse end of last year and it was glorious! Old school dirty Hong Kong vibe with endless rows of arcade machines, crane games and darts.

I did think about going back there again but there was no time during the last trip. Maybe next trip I need to patronise more arcade centres. Anata no Warehouse is a one in a kind establishment and there will never be nothing like it.

Even if you don't play arcade games, its worth visiting for the spectacle alone. There is only 1 month left. Plus, its only a short train ride from Tokyo. It makes me sad when arcades disappear and the biggest and coolest arcade I have ever been to is going to go. さようならあなたのウエアハウス! :(

No comments: