Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sukabaa! Adult Broadcast Awards 2014


Pretty late with this news as it happened at the beginning of this month. I blame all my gaming for distracting me from important news like this. Here are the winners:

BEST ACTRESS: HATONO YUI

I wholeheartedly support this award.

BEST NEWCOMER: SHIRAISHI MARINA


BEST JUKUJO: ICHIJO KIMIKA

Better than Mori Nanako?

BEST AV: BEAUTIFUL GIRLS TOGETHER ECCHICCHI, UEHARA AI AND WAKABA ONOE

This must be some godlike rezu AV. If anyone's interested, the product code is kawd462. I know what ecchi means but what is ecchicchi?

You can watch the whole thing here on dailymotion. The principal from the original GTO is the host, lol. Too bad Ayase Ren didn't even get nominated. Pictures stolen from tokyoreporter and the official website.

No comments: