Sunday, December 30, 2012

Shinozaki Ai 2003 Calender


I got this months ago along with the Mano Erina calender but never got around to posting about it. Now that 2013 is nearly here, I better get this over with. I'm not really familiar with Shinozaki Ai, only that she can actually sing better than everyone in AKB48.


The first time I actually heard about her was when Akiman, godly Street Fighter artist said she would make the perfect Chun Li and based on the picture below, if Chun Li looked like that everyone would just let her win the tournament.









Pretty boring calender. Looks so tacky and generic. Its as if the photographer is thinking with her physical gifts he can just shoot anything and she will look good. Disappointing. Should have gotten the Kurashina Kana calender.

1 comment:

Akiramike said...

I just looked up her song Mujin Eki. Anyone can sing that. If she can sing Amagi Goe than I will concede that someone in that miming group can actually sing.