Thursday, October 04, 2012

Shi to Kanojo to Boku


Shi to Kanojo to Boku is an 'I see dead people' dorama special used as a starring vehicle for Mine Azusa. I first heard of her when Tokyohive reported that she was making her debut in a movie with the AAA guy from Love Exposure. As a dorama special, its ok. A decent  story horror story with some of the usual gimmicks like creepy child and eye at the back of the head that gave me chills.


The dorama didn't expose Mine Azusa too much which is good. She is obviously very easy on the eyes but I didn't see any hint of her being a good actress or having that screen presence. I'd still want to check out that Signal movie though. Watchable and could make a fun series. There is a lack of horror doramas and as long as they don't reach the Juon heart attack inducing level of horror, I'm happy to watch more.


Mine Azusa reminds me of Ueto Aya here.

No comments: