Monday, May 22, 2006

Isoyama Sayaka - Choo Choo


Another Isoyama Sayaka gravure. There's nothing much I can say about it. Its better to let the screencaps speak for themselves. Thanks to CL for getting the file. On a side note, Asobou! has released hardsubbed 2nd House ep 2 and 3. I wonder whether having subs will change my view of the series.

Maybe I should put random words under the pictures to make my blog look a bit more respectable. Maybe I should jump up and down like Jerry 'the King' Lawler while shouting 'PUPPIES!'.




Its weird how I've blogged so much on Isoyama Sayaka when I've hardly written/posted anything on Hirosue Ryoko or even Matsuura Aya. I still say she's got the best cleavage in gravure land.



Smoking hot! I've probably used up every adjective I know describing her voluptuous body for the past few months. Special thanks to Whirlybird for posting the gravures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, subbing it has changed my view of the series... lol
In a good way, that is.

Akiramike said...

Thanks for ur subs turtleae86. The world needs more Isoyama Sayaka doramas.