Monday, March 08, 2021

Uchi no Musume Kareshi ga Dekinai Episode 7


What a good episode! I was initially lukewarm on this series because it seemed like a fourth wall breaking, generic lots of ikemen jdorma with slight humour but the more I watch it the more I like the characters and episode 7 shows that the series has heart.

At the heart of Uchi no Musume is of course the cute mother daughter relationship between Kanno Miho and Hamabe Minami. Its a bit too cute and fluffy but and in episode 7 Kanno Miho shows why she is one of the best actresses in jdoramaland.

I am impressed with the casting of Hamabe Minami's parents. I really think they can't do any better!

The one character I feel sorry for is Gon-chan. He literally is the definition of a supporting character with nothing going for him. 

Uchi no Musume Kareshi ga Dekinai is turning into a pretty watchable jdorama!

1 comment:

Robert said...

Yeah this has got better as it's gone along. "Cute mother daughter relationship" just about sums it up -- nothing very special about this show but it's fun enough and Kanno Miho is excellent throughout.