Monday, March 22, 2021

Shitteru Wife Episodes 3~11

I enjoyed the first two episodes of Shitteru Wife and it was a decently watchable time travel love story.

The main character Zenzaki was annoying but as time went on I started to enjoy Shitteru Wife more and more and I would say it became my most anticipated jdorama every week.


Part of it is because Hirose Alice is pretty good and partly because Shitteru Wife does a good job of making me want to see the two main character together.


Romantic doramas are about putting interesting and fun obstacles in between two characters so that the audience wants to see them together and Shitteru Wife does a pretty good job.

Not nearly must watch but very very watchable feel good jdorama. Thanks to Citrinesubs for subbing and I downloaded the hardsubs from the website.

1 comment:

alsatian.me said...

I just finished watching this after reading your blog. Didn't regret it! I usually am bored of feel good dramas, but maybe in this time we just need a dose of pick-you-up!