Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu

Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu which means 'I will be more serious in my next life' is a sex comedy about 5 people who work in a CG company starring Uchida Rio who was in the very excellent Mukai no Bazuru Kazoku.


In Raise Uchida Rio plays Momoe who loves sex very much and has 5 sex friends from A-kun to E-kun. Momoe is the heart of Raise because of how straightforward she is and how despite having so much sex, she cannot find love.

Its been a long while since I've seen a sex comedy. Most of the time when I think of jdorama sex comedy, its usually teen comedies about losing ones virginity like Stand Up! and if the characters are of working age its usually about affairs.

Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu is a breath of fresh air because it is not ashamed of sex and it does get into all sorts of kinks that our five main characters have but they are all very fun characters to watch.

From the virgin obsessed Hayashi to the hardworking Hiyama who is spending all his time and money on something that he cannot have. Towards the end I just thought, these are a fun group of people to work with.


I went through the whole series in no time and hope they will do a season 2. 6 Episodes have been subbed by HPriest so far and I recommend everyone check it out. I had a blast and I think you will do. Very, very watchable.

No comments: