Wednesday, April 08, 2020

High Position Episodes 7-12

In the beginning of High Position, I was complaining how it the show was not concerned with the main character Amano not applying his knowledge from the future in the post but rather was more of a love letter to the 80s and high school romance.

I must say, as the show has gone on, I have started to enjoy the show more and more and the characters grew on me.


I guess it took me time to realise that while Amano was an adult, he was someone who had arrived at a certain stage in life without actually having to grow up and he had to go back to his youth and redo his high school life to finally grow as a person.


You could say because he never had a high school life, he was emotionally stunted and ended up a divorce father of a daughter.

Ultimately I rate it very watchable, particularly for people who like Showa stuff like me. 8 episodes have been subbed by narai225.

No comments: