Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Theseus no Fune Episodes 1~4



Theseus no Fune is a time travelling dorama where Tamura Shin, the son of a mass murderer goes back in time and tries to change the past. Its basically Boku dake no Inai Machi aka Erased which I have seen in anime and movie form. Main character goes back in past to save family and to uncover the true criminal.

I thought the show was pretty decent for the first 3 episodes. It wasn't trying to hard to be overly sentimental and the story was moving at a decent pace. Plus the ending of episode 3 left me eagerly anticipating episode 4.

Then episode 4 happened and Theseus no Fune turned from thriller to super soap opera with the sister story. I lost complete interest. Its just way too contrived. I know they explained it with the making up for the father's sins thing but that was my limit.

I'll probably go one more episode before I drop Theseus no Fune. The story needs to back to 1989 asap. Meh from me. Go watch Erased which has a better story.

1 comment:

Cortexiphankidd said...

This is a great post thanks for sharing it