Thursday, January 02, 2020

Shiyakusho Eps 9+10

Aarrrrrgghh! I want season 2 to start right now! The last two episodes answered just enough questions to make watching the 10 episodes worth it but left even more questions that I desperately need to know.

Should I try reading the manga? I'm still halfway reading Dragon Quest Dai no Bouken in Japanese which will take me a very long time to complete and I don't want to get distracted.

I've come to like all the characters and the supporting characters that have showed up in season 1. Shiyakusho is a great example of a high concept dorama with no budget that has great writing and manages to use the concept to give an interesting twist to the usual jdorama stories.

Thanks to Hpriest for subbing and I recommend everyone check it out. Very, very watchable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will there be a 2nd season? I do hope so, 'cause I too didn't get all the answers I need... Really really great show, thanks for recommending it (a while back).

Akiramike said...

@Unknown: There better be a second season!