Monday, July 08, 2019

Perfect World Episodes 9+10

Perfect World is what I would call stock standard boy meets girl with a disability angle thrown in jdorama.


Plenty of relationship triangles and unrequited love and all the supporting characters are super nice and get a consolation prize in the end.

While I might have been a bit harsh in my review of the first 8 episodes, there's nothing much wrong with the show except maybe the chemistry between the two leads is not that good.

There are not many boy meets girl jdorama that I can watch all the way until the end.

If you want a just watchable and predictable renai jdorama that doesn't do anything wrong but doesn't excel much, Perfect World might be for you.

Have to mention I like the ending song Machigai Sagashi and I'm not sure whether I want to give the movie a try because the story would definitely be leaner.

1 comment:

junny said...

Saw a couple of episodes of this, and have to agree, the chemistry is a bit flat, and the main actress's acting is rather meh. Thought Matsuzaka Tori was fine though.

Have you been watching Shiroi Kyoto 2019? Curious to know your opinion on the rest of the episodes.