Sunday, July 21, 2019

Kioku / Memory Episodes 6-8

My biggest concern with Kioku was that there would not be enough side stories to pad up the 12 episodes but luckily the side stories have become interesting from the clown incident to Honjo's dad to Honjo's deceased child.


The only one character who doesn't feel as developed would be Honjo's wife played by Yuka. She's no more than the perfect wife but I feel so much more of their relationship could have been explored and their chemistry is kind of not there.

 The paralegal and assistant are my favourite couple of the series and its just fun to watch them together.

Four more episodes to go and things are heating up with everyone finding out about Honjo's alzheimer and Honjo getting closer to the truth which will probably turn his world upside down.

After 8 episodes, Kioku is turning out to be a very watchable show about treasuring what you have that doesn't get too preachy.

I wholeheatedly recommend Kioku but you need the raws from avistaz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever finish this?

Akiramike said...

@Anonymous: Yes I did finish Kioku and I think I found it pretty good.