Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Cheer Dan Episodes 3-5

I have decided to give up on Cheer Dan. Not because of the most non threatening scene of a motorcycle moving towards a young kid who had plenty of time to get out of the way but because it doesn't feel like an underdog show to me.

I feel there are too much tears in Cheer Dan without enough blood and sweat and that the tears were not earned. Plus, its not really a fun series for me.  The movie had a lot more comedy in it.

Also as a sport, there are not really battles or matches for Cheer Dancing so we can show growth and make this exciting so there's a lot of high school fluff. There's an audience for this stuff, people who liked Love Live will feel right at home.

The movie did the story better and while this is the sequel, its basically the same thing all over again with a lot of filler.

Mostly, I'm quiting Cheer Dan because I don't want to end up hating the theme song, which I love. If you want to watch a ganbarre jdorama, I recommend Juken no Cinderella or Ganbatte Ikimashoi or the Cheer Dan movie or Biri Gal. Meh.

1 comment:

majisukist said...

The screenwriters and producers in charge must be fired for screwing up such potentials. The writing is laughably bad that even the rating suffer really harshly. It is just simply unacceptable.