Monday, October 10, 2022

Keiji 7-nin season 8 Episode 1

OK, this is very weird. I am very, very sure that I have written a review of the Keiji 7-nin series before. Its a generic police procedural except that it has slightly more budget than your regular police show and so every season there is always one episode where they actually put effort on the action.

Keiji 7-nin is nothing special but sometimes you need a jdorama you don't need to pay much attention to while browsing yahoo auctions. And there's the side story of Kurashina Kana and Tsukamoto Takashi aka Eiji from KDO with their will they or won't they story.

So guess what happens in first episode of season 8? Kurashina Kana leaves the show leaving her story with Eiji unfinished. What's worse, they replace her with generic Johnny who's gimmick is he wears a backback.

WTF. The show is Keiji 7-nin and all even people are dudes. If you are replacing Kurashina Kana at least get a female. Is Kanjiya Shihori or Hirosue Ryoko doing anything? This just screams of ratings are falling lets put more Johnnys in there so we can get more fangirls. Do not watch.

On a side note, really can't believe I never write about Keiji 7-nin. I think there have been times where I think about what to write never do it and somewhere think did I did it. I think I wanted to write about the best episode for each season because there is always 1 episode where they go all out. Oh well.

No comments: