Thursday, June 09, 2022

Invisible episodes 1~2 review

Episode is yet another high concept crime jdorama from TBS, not exactly my favourite genre. High concept that is. I would watch any crime dorama from WOWOW any week.

Shibasaki Kou is Invisible the crime coordinator who helps bad guys commits crimes. Somehow Invisible has a change of heart and chooses Takahashi Issey to help her clear unsolve cases and criminals she used to help.

I will accept any premise along as it leads to an exciting and riveting story is Invisible is neither. Its a combination of bad writing and pretentious acting set in a bizzare world where I can't take seriously and every little detail seems wrong.

In other words, Invisible is for people who enjoy shows like Siren and Bloody Monday. High concept and completely devoid any realism.

Its a shame because Shibasaki Kou has been in a two decent shows of late; Saka no Tochuu no Ie and 35-sai no Shoujo and is no longer in my can't act list.

I have decided getting angry at jdoramas is not good for me and have dropped it.

No comments: