Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Soredemo Ai wo Chikaimasu ka? Episodes 6~10.

 

I really wanted to like Soredemo Ai wo Chikaimasu ka? very much because of the cast. The story had some interesting elements but it was neither funny nor exciting and the half arse no ending just killed it for me.

Since this is base on a manga, surely it did not end in the same way? It feels like someone sprinkled all the elements of an affair dorama but did not know how to write an exciting second half and just did nothing.

I really like it when supporting actors get their chance to shine but Soredemo Ai wo Chikaimasu ka? ends up being a bore and I urge you to stay away. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't finish this one. Wowow dorama Mukou no Hate is the better Matsumoto Marika's drama imo.

Akiramike said...

@Anonymous: Thanks for introducing me to Mukou no Hate which I have just started watching!