Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Mushoboke Episodes 7 spoiler review

If you have not seen Mushoboke, watch it. Its very good and stop reading. It you have seen episode 7 especially the ending, then you have come to the right place.

SPOILERS AHEAD DO NO READ UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED EPISODE 7

 

 

I can't believe what happened at the end of episode 7. Not Lisa. She is the smiling person who seemingly has it all but is sad on the inside.

 

When I watch jdoramas I usually have a few lines in my head for my reviews and my line for Mushoboke is that it is my favourite feel good jdorama of the season. I could not stop watching and episode 8 tore my heart out. Sosuke's guilt at not giving Lisa that hug or reaching out to her is so sad.

 

Episode 9 is just a recap episode though it had one interesting revelation. I think they spent all the budget on episode 8. Whether or not Mushoboke gets a must watch from me depends on the final episode.  

1 comment:

Robert said...

I've watched up to episode 7 and yeah this show is excellent so far.

Been watching Zenkamono concurrently with this and it's weird seeing Kitamura Yukiya playing characters on both sides of the law.