Monday, February 08, 2021

Uchi no Musume wa, Kareshi ga Dekinai Episodes 1~3

Uchi no Musume wa, Kareshi ga Dekinai which translate to My Daughter can't get a Boyfriend is set in an alternate reality where Kanno Miho and Hamabe Minami are unlucky in love. 

Kanno Miho is a successful writer of love stories well past her heyday and Hamabe Minami is the daughter who is an otaku. 

Sawamura Ikki is Kanno Miho's childhood friend who runs a taiyaki shop and he looks like Toda Erika dangerous levels of skinny.

I did not find the three episodes funny, only slightly amusing but our two mains have decent chemistry.

Its not boring but its not exciting either as we watch the romance writer who is not good at romance fret over the romance problems of her otaku daughter.

I am watching because I like Kanno Miho and Sawamura Ikki. If you want an easy to watch mother daughter jdorama, this might be for you. Slightly watchable and thanks to aonousagi for the subs!

1 comment:

Robert said...

I might be enjoying this a bit more than you as I think this has been fun so far but, yeah, no better than watchable.