Sunday, January 24, 2021

Cold Case season 3 Episodes 1~5

I thought about proclaiming the following after the first two episodes of season 3 but now I can say this is turning out to be the best and must watch season of Cold Case!

First two episodes and episode were really, really good. Episode 5 really scared me because of the villain. 

If you are looking for a no-nonsense police show to watch, you can't go wrong with Cold Case especially with the quality of season 3. Hopefully the 2nd half is equally as good! Thanks to earthcolors for subbing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you watch the second season? I cant seem to find your post on it.

Akiramike said...

@Anon: Yes I did watch the second season of Cold Case but I did not write about it. I think I did not like it as much as the first but I can't be sure. I did a quick look through and I can't even remember the stories.