Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Keishichou Zero-gakari Seasons 1-3

Every generic police show needs a gimmick. Keiji Zero had the detective who has amnesia. In Keishichou Zero-gakari, it is about a collection of cast offs or unwanted people lead by the most irritating and obnoxious main character in jdorama ever played by Koizumi Kotaro.

The main character Kobayakawa is full of himself, cannot read situations at all (ky) and has no social skills. If there's any fictional character that I would love to see die, its Kobayakawa Fuyukiho. He's so obnoxious that I was happy he finally met a character as irritating as him in season 3.

The next question you are thinking is this show any good because I watched 3 seasons of it? The answer is that its not good but it doesn't suck that much aside for me wishing a car would hit Kobayaka everytime.

I can't really remember any stories that were too sentimental and there are some dark stories in there. Truth be told, I use Keishichou Zero-gakari as background noise when looking up twitter and reddit. Its the type of show you can play in the background pay minimal attention and know what is happening.

There are some things in Keishichou Zero-gakari that I don't understand. I don't understand why the antics of Kobayakawa and Terada are suppose to be funny. I don't understand why the dinner place they go to having bad food is suppose to be funny. I don't understand why Kobayakawa being annoying is suppose to attract viewers. Finally, I don't understand why Osugi Ren playing a character who always goes to the toilet is funny.

No comments: