Monday, June 01, 2020

Diary 2018 Episode 1

I am a simple man, when I see a Renbutsu Misako jdorama, I have to watch it.


Renbutsu Misako plays Ayaka who works at a stationary company and is engaged to her senior. However, she does not have a good relationship with her mother who raised Ayaka by herself.

One day, Ayaka's mother collapses and gets into a coma and Ayaka has to decide what to do with her mother in a vegetative state.

Ayaka finds her mother's living will which says do not resuscitate as well as his diary that her mother has been exchange with her 3 other high school friends. Ayaka decide to head to her mother hometown and find out who has the other copy of her mother's living will.


Diary seems like a pretty standard mother flashback small town mystery jdorama. I am very sure that Ayaka's father is a teacher. I will watch Renbutsu Misako in anything as long as its not horribly bad.

Nothing much to say about the first episode except it doesn't suck and I look forward to watching the remaining 3. On a side note, Avistaz is running free leech until 6 June so better take the opportunity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you check Nogizaka46 omnibus drama? Every episode is filmed by award winning young directors and I find it very fun especially past episode 2(which I don't recommend)
https://nogiarea.weebly.com/nogizaka-cinemas-story-of-46.html

Aarrrr said...

Damnit just saw your post on the free leech